составить диалог про профессию на английском языке 4 класс
- Good morning, doctor.
- Good morning, Mr. White. What's the matter with you?
- Oh, Doctor, it's quite difficult to describe my condition! The things seem to be awful. I've got all the illnesses you have ever seen during your practice. Perhaps I'm the first patient who will die in your study. First of all, I've got a terrific headache. It has been lasting since Friday and it seems to me that it'll never end. Besides I'm constantly coughing, evidently I've caught a cold. I have a sore throat and I haven't been sleeping for the last fortnight already.
- Please, don't worry. I'm sure, you won't die here or somewhere else. I'll try to help you. Have you taken your temperature?
- Of course, I have. It's 37.50 (thirty seven point five).
- Well, let me see... Open your mouth... The things don't seem so bad as you imagine. You've really caught a cold: your headache, cough and insomnia are the direct aftereffects of it. The temperature is not very high, and your lungs are all right, but I'll write out some prescriptions for pills and tonic... You have to take them four times a day during this week. Besides I have no doubts that you've been run down and you need to have a short rest.
- Really? Maybe you're quite right, Doctor. I'll try to follow your advices, but as for my rest... Unfortunately I have no time at all.
- But you'll have a nervous breakdown!
- Well, I'm ready to make my will and prepare for a better world!
- Good luck, Mr. White. See you later.
- In a better world?
- No, no! Let's hope for the best!